Monday, June 21, 2010

The Wonderful World of Blogging...

A few months ago I discovered Google Reader.

It changed my life.

I used to have all my favourite blogs saved in my "Favourites" on my iPhone and it used to take ages to go through them all, not to mention any new ones I happened to click on.

So now I have them all saved and everyday I get to see all the wonderful new posts!

This morning I had over 400 new items, as I hadn't had a chance on Friday or over the weekend to read them...

It was quite fun today to go through them all, but I did notice that quite a few people blogged on exactly the same thing, the most note-able being an editorial featuring model-of-the moment Bambi, Sophia Coppolla's new movie trailer and the fabulous going-ons in Italy...

I suppose then that all 3 of those items are definitely hitting the spot with the right people...

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx