Sunday, November 28, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I have borrowed this from the amazing Sarah Wilson, as I thought it was a really great list to think about... Sitting down to write it today I realised that my ten things would most likely differ from day to day, depending on my mood...So here goes...
Sarah had made this a 13-pointer, I took out one, so mine is a 12-point list...
My 10 Things:
1. What I wear: as much of my wardrobe as I can. At the moment, anything grey or coral or peach...
2. What I eat: toast. I would eat it all day if I could, with butter and Promite. NOT vegemite. Sorry.
3. How I hydrate: love love water, but need to get in to the habit of drinking more, especially as my skin starts to dry out. Other than water, I love tea. Nothing fancy, just good old tetley’s with a bit of sugar please.
4. My favourite thing to do when I’m a bit flat: be flat... sometimes you need to give in to it...
5. My other favourite thing to do when I’m a bit flat: paint my nails while watching sex and the city or friends or will and grace... laughter and shiny pretty colours help lift the funk.
6. My favourite smell: as lame as this may sound –my boy. His pillow. Just him.
7. My other favourite smells: Coffee. Baking. Lavender. Babies
8. What I do for fun: re-arrange my wardrobe. Watch a movie. Read a book. Flip through my fashion magazines. Go shopping.
9. How I feel better: have a shower. Being totally clean makes me feel better. And put together, if that makes sense... Other than that, putting on a sad song and crying. I always know which ones will do it too. Crying can also make me feel clean, and it’s good to let it all out...
10. What nourishes me: Fresh air. Silence. Hugs. Hugs are underrated and under-given...
11. My guilty pleasures: Cheese. A whole wheel of camembert with biscuits, and more recently, quince paste. Really dark chocolate, just nibbling on a square. Bubble baths, with candles and a glass of wine. I usually bring a book in too, but it doesn’t often get read. Just lying there in the warm is super lovely.
12. My favourite feelings: Waking up after a great sleep in. Sunshine. Achieving something great.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Napolean Perdis Camera Finish Compact Foundation, $59, AdoreBeauty.com.au
Becca Mineral SFP Primer, $68, Becca Cosmetics.com
I actually received a sample of the Becca Primer in a goody bag and I LOVE it! I have tried a couple of different primers, but this one is my favourite... Thinking about treating myself soon...
Monday, November 22, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
The lovely* Alicia from accessories website Alegorie was tweeting about new arrivals to her online store this week and I instantly fell in love with this beautiful bag!