Wednesday, September 1, 2010

blog name...?

Wonder how many times is "normal" to change the name of your blog...?

I wasn't really happy with the original name , even though it didn't really mean anything...

Thought about "through my eyes..." but I think that implies that the blog will be slightly more thought provoking than it currently is, and I don't think I'm up to that!

I am currently reading "Fabulous Nobodies" by Lee Tulloch, which I have been DYING to get my hands on for the longest time... Love it already and I'm only a few pages in! Fav bit so far is that the main girl, Reality, names all her dresses and thinks fashion is like oxygen...

So I suppose the new title, Fabulous Somebodies, is in honour of that book...

Let's see how long this name lasts...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx