Monday, November 22, 2010

...at the moment...


... I am trying VERY hard not to purchase the black Mia Wedges from Sportsgirl I have been thinking about for the past three days...

...I have bright red nail polish on...

...I am very much looking forward to my very first Coles Online order being delivered tomorrow... Oh so great to shop without a trolley and a time limit...! Oh, and other PEOPLE!

...I am wondering if I will ever get through my 1000+ unread items in Google Reader, or if I should just "mark all as read"...

...I am eagerly awaiting lots of parcels from my postman...

...I am really not reading as much as I should be...

...I am trying not to think about how close Christmas is...

...I still cannot believe that the "new" Myer cost $300 million dollars... Mother Dearest and I strolled through at the weekend and I think it needs to be seen to be believed...

...I am missing too many people that I care to think about...

...I need a hug...








All images thanks to weheartit

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx