Sunday, November 28, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I...?!


I have been on the look out for a pair of black wedges for this summer...

Last week I fell in love with the Sportsgirl "Mia" wedges, but ruled them out after visiting them today... I have umm-ed and ahh-ed over a few Tony Bianco styles, but after seeing them in one too many magazine editorials, decided that I would be seeing them on waaaay too many girls for my liking...!!

Then along came Jeffery Campbell.

After seeing his shoes on every blogger from Sydney to London, I must admit I was curious as to why they were so popular. Most reviews wax lyrical about their comfortability and ease of walking on such a high heel and also tend to go into a lot of detail about which run true to size and which don't.

I first spotted the Mariel wedge :

After reading the reviews on Solestruck, most of them said they ran a little small and since they
were out of my size, I clicked on...


Take 2, the closed heel version...!!
Running closer to true to size, and in stock, I instantly loved these!
The closed heel also appealed to me, as I sometimes have issues with slingback straps.

I have added to cart, but should I checkout...?

That is the question...

Images thanks to Solestruck

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx