Wednesday, December 15, 2010

new wrist wear love...

While flipping through some Shop Til You Drop magazines this morning, I came across a full page ad for these awesome looking, Hermes-style cuffs...

Jumping onto the website, I found out they came in 3 different sizes, basically to do with the width of the cuff...

I'm not a fan of the thickest one (called"Orsini") but I LOVE the mid sized one as well as the skinny one:





Apologies for the small photos above, they are just to show the Beige colour I have decided would work best with what I tend to wear...

At only $149.95 and $129.95 ,these babies are a steal, considering they are made from stainless steel and Italian leather!

There are no Victoria stockists at the moment, but you can buy them on their website right


Do you love them like I do...?
Which colour would you choose...?

xx

Thanks to Dimacci website for the photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx