Thursday, January 6, 2011

...love...



- my "Hot & Spicy" OPI nails...but not loving the fact that I have to take it off as it doesn't match the dress I want to wear out tomorrow night... what a hard life I lead...!!


... Blake Lively for Chanel... What a lucky lucky girl...!!

... the "perfect-imperfect" birds nest top knot...

...this bag!!! Oh and Leighton, of course...

Am also loving...

- yet another maxi skirt that was added to my collection today! AND the fact that it was on super sale! Grey, fitted, the slightly flared at the bottom and oh-so-long... LOVE!

- the three rings I picked up for $5 each today... when most of them were marked down from $24.95... LOVE!

- making plans with people I enjoy spending time with... LOVE!
xx

Pictures thanks to Fashionising and Gossip Girl Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx