Friday, January 28, 2011

these are a few of my favourite things...

Models, especially post-runway shows...

THIS beautiful man, as recently seen in Gossip Girl Season 4... and YES, it is back on in the states, so I will be able to get my fix super soon!!
(oh, and loving his lady friends outfit too!)

Loving a jacket casually slung over your shoulders...

At well over $5000 from Tiffany & Co', surely all I'm allowed to do is dream about this tri-tone bangle...

Loving the shirt, loving the cat-eyed sunnies, loving the side braid...


Even though I own a fair few pastel pieces, I have decided I need to keep an eye out for something in this delicious lilac hue... a super soft cardi, a draped cami... Can you imagine...?


Yes, I am still completely and utterly obsessed with any type of maxi skirt and anything with pleats... These two pictures tick both those boxes!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx