Thursday, February 10, 2011

pretty picture post...


I had SO many pictures I wanted to post, so I thought I would just put them all together!!
Enjoy!!


Loving these 70's style flares from Sass & Bide...!

Look at those wedges!!


Stunning Lily Aldridge for Victoria's Secret Valentine's Day campaign...


The beautiful Anja and Abbey Lee...

Coming soon from asos.com - gorgeous sleeveless blouse and chunky heels...


The real deal chunky heels, as seen on one of the Olsens - Balenciaga!

Stunning fur coat and I love her bag too!





Some oh-so fabulous pants from asos.com... Yes, I am a little obsessed with this site at the moment! And who wouldn't be, with free worldwide shipping!

Last but not least, a lovely collage of nudes, which is so very in this season!!

xx

Pictures thanks to Fashionising, They All Hate Us, asos.com and stockholm street style...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx