Sunday, April 10, 2011

....many manicures...

As we all know, I am a huge fan of nail polish and regular manicures, so here are a few snaps of some of my favs over the last month or so...


...the lovely Chanel "Black Pearl", a birthday present from Miss R...


...my current fav ring, yet another birthday present, this time from the gorgeous Miss S...
...close up of the nails to follow...

...China Glaze's "Cracked Concrete", on top of China Glaze " In Vogue"

...Yes,I did go a little crackle crazy! Who can blame me - it was new and SO cool...!
This is on top of OPI's "Rumple's Wiggin"...


...yet another beautiful birthday ring! How spoilt was I?! This one is from Miss J and I also got earrings to match!
The polish is Sportsgirl's "Storm" with a coat of Essie's "Great Expectations" on top...


I have a few more mani's to share, and some more fab rings, but I shall save them for another post...!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx