Sunday, February 19, 2012

...today I am...

- reading through my very first blog posts...oh so funny!! think I still have the same tone and general "style" but I definitely wrote more in the early days, so that is definitely something to try and do again...

- trying to organise to catch up with the lovely Miss L, properly for the first time since she got back from South Africa...

... trying to not get too excited that it's my birthday in 6 days! I'm not eight anymore...

... not doing the dishes. or the vacuuming. blah. I did three loads of washing yesterday, surely that's enough?!

...listening to a combination of Kayne West, The Jezabels and Florence + The Machine...

... thinking of the fabulous pants I bought yesterday and admiring my new silver nails...

... quite pleased at all the blog posts I have managed over the last few days!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx