Saturday, December 15, 2012

these are a few of my favourite things...



... so after picking up some items on my latest wish list - khaki green pants from asos and classic converse sneakers from General Pants - I have been very happy with the state of my 
current ( non-work) wardrobe... 
...so I got to thinking about what else I need to really make it complete...

 ... bright wedges AND grey heels - both on sale at Tony Bianco here and here...


 ... flat black sandals - new in at Witchery here ...


... pretty printed skirts - White Suede Neoprene Flip Skirt available here






... MORE STRIPES!!! Tees from Country Road here and here... 

... yes, i think the above will do just nicely! 
...also just remembered my fab new shoes purchased slightly tipsy with Miss J after our work Christmas function and the new-everyday-watch on its way to me next week... oops... lets just say I am buying my own presents this year shall we...!!

... now to leave you with a fab image from one of my fav sites - Paula from LifeStyled, totally rocking a two tone khaki jacket... which I may or may not have bookmarked to visit after next pay week...




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx