Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And so it begins...

Hi All!

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a little while now... I come across so many incredible blogs/sites, and it's so great that you are all sharing the things that you are passionate about, and that people are reading and responding to it!

I am hoping this can be a place where I can jot down bits and pieces about me and my life, about the things I love and opinions I have and would like to share...

If you are wondering about the title of the blog, well, I wanted it to be all encompassing... I didn't want to give it a fashion-y or style-y name, because I didn't want to constantly measure up to something... This way it can be a lil more random, or so I hope!

Now, I have never done this before so I am not 100% on all the rules and regulations... I'm pretty sure I have to link back any images/wording I get from anywhere else, but if I'm doing something else wrong, please someone tell me!

And so it begins...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx