Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beauty Wish List..

I am a girl who loves her shoes. And her bags. And her clothes... And surprise surprise, I am a girl who loves her cosmetics!

Now I would like to think I am quite restrained when it comes to buying new cosmetics... I have lost count of the times I have bought yet another pair of black heels, but I think twice before buying a new grey eyeshadow... (nail polishes excluded!)

I love reading about all the new beauty trends, and limited edition releases and pretty packages, but alot of the prices scare me and I am never quite sure on some of the products are to be used...

I admit I have become better with chatting to the lovely girls working in the stores and on the counters, and reading beauty blogs has also given me more confidence to try new products and spend a bit more when a product really has great reviews...

Here are a few products I would like to try out...

Yves Saint Laurent, Touche Eclat, $55, Mecca Cosmetics.com.au

Stila One Step Makeup Prime Colour, $48, Mecca Cosmetics.com.au
Napolean Perdis Camera Finish Compact Foundation, $59, AdoreBeauty.com.au
Becca Mineral SFP Primer, $68, Becca Cosmetics.com


I actually received a sample of the Becca Primer in a goody bag and I LOVE it! I have tried a couple of different primers, but this one is my favourite... Thinking about treating myself soon...

What is on your beauty wish list?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx