Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My 10 Things...

I have borrowed this from the amazing Sarah Wilson, as I thought it was a really great list to think about... Sitting down to write it today I realised that my ten things would most likely differ from day to day, depending on my mood...So here goes...

Sarah had made this a 13-pointer, I took out one, so mine is a 12-point list...

My 10 Things:

1. What I wear: as much of my wardrobe as I can. At the moment, anything grey or coral or peach...

2. What I eat: toast. I would eat it all day if I could, with butter and Promite. NOT vegemite. Sorry.

3. How I hydrate: love love water, but need to get in to the habit of drinking more, especially as my skin starts to dry out. Other than water, I love tea. Nothing fancy, just good old tetley’s with a bit of sugar please.

4. My favourite thing to do when I’m a bit flat: be flat... sometimes you need to give in to it...

5. My other favourite thing to do when I’m a bit flat: paint my nails while watching sex and the city or friends or will and grace... laughter and shiny pretty colours help lift the funk.

6. My favourite smell: as lame as this may sound –my boy. His pillow. Just him.

7. My other favourite smells: Coffee. Baking. Lavender. Babies

8. What I do for fun: re-arrange my wardrobe. Watch a movie. Read a book. Flip through my fashion magazines. Go shopping.

9. How I feel better: have a shower. Being totally clean makes me feel better. And put together, if that makes sense... Other than that, putting on a sad song and crying. I always know which ones will do it too. Crying can also make me feel clean, and it’s good to let it all out...

10. What nourishes me: Fresh air. Silence. Hugs. Hugs are underrated and under-given...

11. My guilty pleasures: Cheese. A whole wheel of camembert with biscuits, and more recently, quince paste. Really dark chocolate, just nibbling on a square. Bubble baths, with candles and a glass of wine. I usually bring a book in too, but it doesn’t often get read. Just lying there in the warm is super lovely.

12. My favourite feelings: Waking up after a great sleep in. Sunshine. Achieving something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx