Tuesday, December 14, 2010

on my christmas list...

For three days last week, I helped out at the first ever camilla + marc warehouse here in Melbourne...

All the girls I met from the Sydney head office were super lovely, as were the many girls who passed through "my"changeroom!

One of the c+m girls bought with her this DI-VINE Diptyque Candle... Now, I have heard lots about them but couldn't bear to spend $100 on a candle... Nor knew of anyone else who would!

After sniffing the amazing scent of Baies, which is described as "A bouquet of roses and blackcurrent leaves...", I am hoping Santa pulls out the big guns and detours past Mecca on the way to my house...

xx

Thank you to Mecca Cosmetics for the picture and description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks oh-so-much for leaving a comment on this post!
xx